Monday, July 09, 2007

*Day One*

Day one of the no white stuff diet sucks...just like all diets. You really miss what you can't have. But I am determined to pull it together so here's my intake for the day. PS - don't worry, all my posts from now on won't be so boring...

Breakfast was some scrambled eggs, bacon and an ice tea with no sugar.

Lunch was a cheeseburger patty with no bun and a spinach salad, and again, an ice tea with no sugar. I should have asked the waitress not to even put the fries on the plate, but I forgot. So as soon as the food hit the table, I threw them all on the bread plate and pushed it away. It was easy but they smelled damn good.

Not sure what dinner holds tonight. Didn't take anything out, so I'm guessing it's going to be something quick and easy. Here's where I get caught up. I'm hoping I can get a salad while the family chows down on whatever they want.

No work out today.