Friday, June 08, 2007

Folks, its gonna be a SCORCHER!

Today is predicted to be between 95 and 100 degrees. With DC humidity! Folks, I'm surprised I didn't wear a thong and a bikini top and call it a day. So I did the next best thing...I'm in a white cotton sundress with a gauzey cover (and the only reason I threw the cover on was because I had to come to work and dress it up some!) I say by the time its all over with, folks WILL be naked no matter how grotesque their body shapes. PREPARE YOURSELF and get ready to avert your eyes for fear of blindness!!

The countdown has started and it is exactly two weeks before I leave the city and board a luxury cruiseliner! Thats right folks, I'm headed to the BAHAMAS! Hubbys family reunion is aboard a Carnival cruiseliner and we are going to have family, food, fun and sun! I can not wait.

Speaking of family - my beef with hubby was shortlived, as most of our beefs are. What can I say, we argue? YES. Does it last long? Not usually. I still take issue with the planned trip around our anniversary but whatever...we'll have more anniversaries and I'll make him pay through the nose for this year. Oh, yeah and since he's hanging with the homies, I told him he needs to upgrade my ring BIG TIME! LOL.

I don't have much else to report at this time. I have a very good life for which I am truly, truly thankful. A strong, healthy family. Amazing and loyal friends. The best job in the world. A burgeoning business with ridiculous potential to maybe make my financial dreams come true. Everything is good.