Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Not much time to chat today...

Folks, I am a busy woman! Family, business, regular job, friends and an occasional good time are all I can cram into my life at the moment. Let me catch you up on the latest...

Was invited to a party for Russell Simmons while he was in DC and got to breathe the same air as he. LOL.

Friday went to a bowling party for Mya with a few of co-workers...had an excellent time & also beat my hubby's co-workers and almost his boss...

Saturday, headed up to Philly with my girl Tiff to see one of her favorite singers right now, Amy Winehouse. The girl can sang! She's this tiny little thing with an extra large bouffant hairdo that just belts 'em out. Had an awesome time hanging out in Phil. and gabbing with a good friend I see far too little of.

Sunday was back to work with the baskets...and prepping for Mother's Day...

I've got a pretty good life ya'll!

Uh, wait...a...damn...minute...phone ringing!!!

Ya'll never guess who the hell that was? RDB...just been released from detox/jail TODAY. Hmmmm....says that this is his chance to be on the straight and narrow. Says he been doing thinking. Says this time is different.

"Heard it all before" like Sunshine Anderson.

Now, not to slam a brotha when he down but me and him, RDB, we've got an 8 year old child. We dated for 2 years before we had her. You do the math. I've been fed that "shit done changed" line like, a million fuckin times. So pardon my disbelief that some minor time in the DC Jail done did the man some good.

Pretty harsh, right? Well, for this chick here seeing is believing. So pay up on my child support and then you might make me a believer!