Wednesday, June 13, 2007

How was it ME that ended up with the lunatic baby daddy?

As I so eloquently (or not) blogged before...my youngest daughters biological father is a mad man. A bona fide St. Elizabeths candidate for wacko of the century.

Yesterday he calls to tell me that if I want "extra child support" that I should get "a 2nd job". That from a person who has exactly how many jobs? Thats right folks...none. Needless to say, I was stunned. I said, "I am hanging up the phone RIGHT NOW!"

After that, I promptly emailed one of my girls that is familiar with RDB and the situation. I just had to tell someone.

At any rate...let's dissect. Exactly what in the hell is "extra child support". As my girl pointed out, it implies that I am actually receiving child support. I haven't gotten a dime from that deadbeat in over a year. So I am a tad confused where extra comes into play here.

Then, for the 2nd job comment. WOW! RDB just returned home from a 2 month stint in the DC Jail so his current occupation is "drug dealer that is trying to hoodwink the DCPD into thinking he's a crackhead to avoid real jail time". That's his job. He's currently in an outpatient program in downtown. Hows that working out for him? From his comments yesterday, I'd say not at all. But that is my opinion.

Is it any surprise that I keep my child away from this loser? He's crazy as hell. And his family?! Lawd, lets not get started on the apples that are fallin from that tree. Rotten and bitter.

With all of that said, I have to be frank with you folks out here in the cyberworld. I am really not all up in arms about it. I mean, my blood pressure would be through the damn roof if I was stressing about child support, RDB and his "impact" on my child. I don't worry about it. I can't. Me and hubby are far too busy raising her and her sisters to be responsible and respectable human beings.