Wednesday, July 11, 2007

*Day Three*

Everyday I'm confronted with people who want to eat potatoes! LOL

Baked, fried, mashed, with garlic, red bliss, the salt kind, chips, wedges, you name it, I love it if its a potato.

But the NO WHITE STUFF diet doesn't allow pasta, bread or potatoes! And its been a struggle. I look at potatoes and bread as dishes that are complimentary to chicken, beef or fish. The last three days, I've had to have a salad with my meal just so it LOOKS appetizing. I mean how many different ways can a grilled chicken breast look?

At any rate, I'm receving kudos from my co-worker that I go to lunch with. And thats good motivation.

Last night for dinner I had a leftover pork chop. Today for breakfast I had a ham and cheese omelette and a sugarless ice tea. For lunch, I had a side salad and a cheeseburger with cheddar cheese (no bun). No workout today but I normally don't work out on Wednesdays.

Next week, I will start back up on the eliptical. I have my fat pants (the kind that make you sweat extra hard) and plan on putting those on under my sweats. I can use any and all extra help!