Monday, May 03, 2010

The Way of the World...

Sometimes, you need to give people (even the ones you truly love) a little push. Sometimes, drama is more effective. Sometimes, a little patience is required.

It was a sweet and sour combination of all of the above that got me my new ride! Whooo hooo - my hubby came thru!!!!! A real live Christmas in April!

THANKS HONEY!!!! And I knew you understood when you called and said, "All I want is for you to be HAPPY" You get it! A happy wife DOES make a happy life!

I can be a brat, I know. My own Godmother once said, "You kinda spoiled, huh?" But as mentioned in the previous post, my sanity was at stake. Driving out of that dealership lot, I felt like I had moved mountains. And that a huge burden had been lifted. And it was. I felt like a 16 year old with an hour old drivers license! Let's ride!

I am my old self once again. And I love it!