Monday, March 01, 2010

My God! I wish I could love a job for more than 5 years. This place has become toxic to say the least.

Partly my fault, though. I wish someone would have told me my junior year of college to just go ahead and finish the student teaching! If someone would have just said, "Knock it out and save yourself a lifetime of being demeaned and put down as an assistant". Perhaps I would of listened and just done it. Then again, my coworker DOES have a degree from UNC and he's being treated like shit too. Hmmm...people hung up on titles are dicks. That's for sure.

So, I tell my Tarheel friend that I swear if I win the lottery I'd be out of here. I'd open my gift basket store (cuz that's MY dream) and say fuck you to all these kiss asses. I am so sick of office politics. Its the reason I've left the last two companies. I'd say I was a ticking time bomb in here-one more off the cuff remark and I'm bout to really go postal in this camp. I'll get to cussing folks out and then take off for lunch and not come back. Trust me its been done before.

Enough about the foolishness at the place of employment. Let's talk about the more positive since I haven't touched on that in a while. Let's see-what is positive in my life right now?

Still breathing.

*crickets*

Still happily married.

*more crickets*

Kids are doing well.

I guess that about sums it up. I've got a family that loves me. That's enough for me.