Friday, February 26, 2010

The key thing to remember in life is that there are lots of different kinds of people. This is what I keep saying to myself. I am not talking about ethnicity, size, shape, or anything physical. I know we come packaged in many different ways. No, I'm talking about people that are morally bankrupt, people that would be so scandalous they'd "sell they baby pampers", people that have sex with say, animals. Those kind of people. And there are even more disturbing kinds of people I am finding out. The two girls one cup chicks come to mind.

Now, I haven't run across many people that have done those last two, but it seems that I either know or work with the morally deficient. Perplexing even more is that these folks claim to go to church. That's mind blowing. And it reinforces the fact that some of these bible thumpin holy rollers are truly just...wrong. I would rather not been to church in ten years than to go on Sunday and then Monday thru Friday slit throats climbing the corporate ladder. I dunno, maybe that's just me.

Now lets say you frown upon prostitutes, gold diggers, strippers, realtity stars or any other chick that will get naked or fuck for some money or fame. Can you frown on them but then put a suit on and suck dick five days a week? How is that different? I'm pretty sure the chick in my office is a managerial whore. Not only that, she's tainted the rest of the staff into believing that the rest of us are lazy as hell. I'm over her and winter. That's what I have to say about that.

I'm so excited to be getting together with my girls next week. I haven't seen some of them in so long! Should be nice. But don't expect a report on Friday...I am off the first three Fridays in March-so you'll have to wait!