Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Gotta little deep on ya with that last post, didn't I? Well, nothing of the sort today. I just feel like blabbing on a bunch of subjects.


Paris, Lindsey & Britney - Thank goodness your around! There would be all sorts of homeless photogs, bloggers and magazine editors in LA. On a serious note though, its time to lay off the drugs and alcohol and get your lives together. I'm so over all three of you.


Michael Vick - I had heard the "herpes story" a few years ago and that alone turned me off. But now, with these dogfighting allegations - you have officially become the OJ Simpson of the new millenium. You've lost most of your income, probably won't play football again, and will most likely go to jail. Herpes seems like the least of your troubles and when that's the case, you're in bad shape, buddy.

Posh & Becks - I watched her NBC show and I found her to be funny and engaging. Yeah, I could do without the scowl in ALL of her photos but, honestly, I thought she was charming. Her encounter with the celebrity blogger was priceless. And plus, her husband is HOT! He's my new eyecandy, move over (just a bit) Brad.

Back to School shopping - YES! Because a gal loves catching the 1 cent sales at Staples...and now I'm done! And I didn't spend more than $20. Beat that with a bat!

Karrine's new book "leaks" - Someone sent me an email that detailed her "rating" rappers and athletes...is there anyone she didn't/wouldn't sleep with? Hmmm...

The wedding that wasn't...Ursher & Tameka - This was totally his idea. What self-assured, pregnant, gold-digger would call off their wedding HOURS before the ceremony? EXACTLY! NONE!! Simple explanation: He done came to his senses, let's hope.

KG to the Celtics - I am a Kevin Garnett fan. I think he is incredibly talented. And with this one trade (him for 7 other players) he has made Boston a contender. That hasn't been uttered in almost 20 years. Thank goodness this is basketball instead of baseball. Speaking of which...

Them damn Yankees - The world is divided into three groups: the folks that LOVE the Yankees, the folks that hate them and the folks that don't watch baseball. I married a native New Yorker, so I inherited a NYY fan. And to be honest, I enjoy watching baseball and golf more than I do football and basketball. That's a hard statement to make, since I am a die hard basketball lover. But the truth be told, the NBA sucks. We all knew it would happen. The young guns took over and there are no more Barkley's, Jordan's, Magic's, Bird's or even Isiah's in the league. That's a shame.

I am however a fan of true athletes. Tiger, Iverson, A-Rod & Jeter, to name a few...show me some passion and dedication to your craft and you've got me. Nothing says lazy like a half-ass game performance.

Well, folks, I'm gonna wrap it up for now. I'm sure I'll have more to say later this week but ehhh, who knows?! Until next time...