Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Fiddy vs The World Series

So tonight 50 Cent is having a special screening of his Before I Self Destruct movie in Georgetown. The Mr. is helping host the event and I coulda been in the joint with typical super VIP access. Would love to meet him since hubby said he's cool and a very smart business man. That really can't be said about a lot of these rappers nowadays.

BUT WHAT I REALLY WANNA DO IS

Go home, eat some pizza and watch the world series on my big ass tv. The Yankees have never won it all since I have been a true baseball fan (all of 8 years) and I remember my hubby saying that the year they lost to the Diamondbacks, we were watching the game and when they lost, I gave him a kiss and did the whole Meth/Mary thing, "Baby it'll be alright". Since that time we have had to endure not one but two world championships by our arch rivals. A team that took more than 80 years to do so. That was torture. But tonight that's over...WE WIN! I don't think I will make it to NY for a ticker tape parade but I'll substitute gloating around my office for now. Should be fun!

Christmas is next month and I am getting ready with the lists. Since I broke the news to the little one (I AM SANTA DAMN IT!), it should be fine. She's been going more toward technology every year. iPods, cameras, laptops, you know, the expensive shit. The other two are happy with cash and concert tickets most time.

But I'll be back before then. Later!