Monday, September 28, 2009

Suicide by 'Skins

Its a good thing I hung up my burgendy and gold jersey when I did...whooo weeee...do you smell that? Thats them 'Skins stinkin up the joint.

But enough about football, I'm sure we will revisit that conversation later down the road.

How bout them Yankees? Returning to the playoffs after an uncharacteristic no-show last year. For the record: FOX should never be allowed to broadcast another Yankees/Red Sox game - EVER - they suck! I just wanted to watch the game on mute, honestly. Anyways, I guess I will have to suffer through it during the post-season...

I was mad as hell earlier today here at work, but I'm over it. I did have to gather myself (in the closet next to my office no less) before they brought the ugly out in me. I feel like these people at work, they don't really know you. Sure, the longer they work with you, the more they FEEL like they know you. But honestly, unless your friends outside of work...they don't know what you're capable of. And that's where I am. So sweet at work. But lawd, get me pissed off and then it's, "Oh, my goodness...look at her actin all hood!" Truth is, I was ready to go on some folks this morning until I realized that it benefits no one. Certainly not me. So, I kept it professional, agreed to disagree and kept it moving. But did I want to slap the hell outta some folks? Ya damn right I did. So, I give myself a MAJOR pat on the back, cuz a few former co-workers will testify, that ain't always been the case...LOL.

Friday I thought about shutting this blog down, being as though I'm hardly on here. But I think I'll keep it hanging on for a little while longer. Its amazing the stress that was just lifted from banging out that above paragraph on my keyboard.