Monday, September 10, 2007

What in da hell?!

Okay - first, I want to say that I was really rooting for Britney to make a nice comeback. But since that shit didn't happen, on to the real...

Ole gal looked high on something. Her dancing wasn't sharp, her lip synching was off (and she should have perfected that by now), the outfit was trashy and the whole performance was just stank. It reeked to high hell.

And this Sarah Silverman chick...I don't think she's funny, either. Maybe I don't get the dry humor thing but calling someone's kids a cute mistake...uh, yeah, not funny.

Now this fight with Tommy Lee and Kid Rock has me interested. Of course, it's over Pam. What else are they arguing over? Bud Light? Hell naw. I'm probably impartial here since hubby has hung out with Tommy Lee before and said he's a really cool guy but...Tommy has the two kids (and two marriages) to Pam. Kid Rock was engaged and married to her for about 10 seconds.

Have ya seen the pictures circulating from 50's new cd? Rumor has it that the chick is Ciara but I dunno. I don't recall Ciara having that much "body" if you will. And the picture with her hand down his pants?! That's just tacky. Honestly.

I'm no Kanye fan here so you know I'm bout to call him a big baby. He cries about everything. Get that man a pacifier and a bottle.

Congrats to Rihanna and Justin Timberlake. They deserved it. And that's my 2 minute review of the MTV VMA's. I would have rather watched a Runs House marathon or something.