Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What to rant about today? Hmmmmm...

Got some bad news about a cousin...don't feel up to discussing that though. Maybe later.

I'm still addicted to The Wire and watched every episode from the first three seasons since Christmas. Got hubby hooked too.

Youngest child is doing better. She's not stealing or lying at the moment. Bringing her homework home most days, too. I'm thinking Grandma bribed her in some fashion.

Middle and oldest children are doing well considering their mother acts like a crackhead, is broke and gots no car or place to live. She is the female equivalent of RDB.

Hubby is ok. I've come to accept the nasty whores on MySpace and the freaks that are getting off to his voice on his radio show.

The other night I tuned into "I Love New York" until the first commerical break. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but couldn't take it any more. I've convinced myself that a third of the men on there are playing for the "other" team. Its okay! So stop licking the stamps on your hate mail.

Anyone know of someone willing to invest $50,000 into a gift basket venture? Gimme a holla. Capital is the only thing standing in my way of breaking out!!

Why does it seem I can't be professionally and personally satisfied at the same time? Quite odd since one has nothing to do with the other....Last year, I hated my job and loved my home life. Now, my home life is ho-hum and my new job is sensational. Maybe I'm just carrying on since I haven't had sex this year. I married...what more do you want me to say?

1 Comments:

Blogger Avin said...

Okay you need some comment moderation girl. You are going to have all sorts of nuts and wackos on here.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home