Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I am so over the whole school thing. Really.

Today my hubby left for a conference in New York City. While I will miss him for the 5 days that he is gone, I honestly love sleeping in that king size bed by myself some days. I love that I can fall asleep with something else other than SportsCenter on the tube. I love that his LOUD snooring will be keeping one of his co-workers up and not me! So wrong, but so true!

So Brit & K-Fed's shocking - or NOT - news of their impending divorce got me to thinking about celebrity relationships/marriage, who it's for and who its clearly NOT for... so lets make some observations

Brit & K-Fed...when its all said and done with, Brit will be a studio enhanced Vegas lounge act and he will still be in the background breakdancing and pop-lockin...

Kayne & his fiancee...I hope that ole gal is a certified massage therapist because she's going to be stroking that MASSIVE ego for the rest of her life.

Whitney & Bobby...ok, I'll say it...they lasted longer than anyone would care to admit. But now that its done, lets let her focus on her recovery and getting back to making music. And thanks for one of my favorite catchphrases, "Hell to-the-naw".

Brad & Angelina...as an adopted child, I salute their dedication to orphaned children. As a human being, I say it's just completely unfair for two stunningly beautiful people to reproduce.

Tom & Katie...get married already! Maybe when you've settled into boring domestic marital bliss, the paparrazzi will leave you alone...but maybe not. Katie, blame Tom, he's the one that couldn't contain himself and had to shout it from the mountaintops.

JLo & Marc Anthony...I got Jenny Lo-Lo overload when she was dating Ben Affleck, so please, please, please get knocked up so you'll fall off the radar all together!

1 Comments:

Blogger Avin said...

Too funny! You are off to a great start! Look for your blog in my list.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home